Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 10/18/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 10/18/18

Hi everyone. I am rushing. I hope everyone had a good week. I had a computer failure and just got it fixed thanks to my son Philip. But it is really late and I have to get up early in the morning. I have to go to pre operative check up and I dare not be late.

I stayed the same so still weigh 127. I must get a grip and lose those unwanted pounds. If only my daughter wasn’t such a good cook! I even overate tonight after my weighin this morning. I will try to lose at least half a pound.

Agate, so sorry to miss you this week. I hope all is well.

Mamabug, That is a nice loss. I hope you are back on track and will continue to lose. Keep up the good work.

Hsmaldo, sorry to miss you this week and hope you are doing well. Do let us know.

Msgijo, your small loss can act as a cushion against a further gain, You are really doing well. Stay on the bright path.

Poohb3ar, sorry to miss you and hope all is well. I hope the season is treating you well.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over 16 years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week:

Sorry no tip this week. I’m too far behind.

Weight Loss Results:

Total Loss:

1.1 pounds by two members. It may not be much but every bit counts. Keep that scale going down for those who have more to lose.

Total Gain:

0 pounds. I hope no one is avoiding the truth,

Stayed The Same:

1 member. As we know, staying the same truly is success, including for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses.

is the total weight loss for the past 16+ years. We hit a new milestone. We now have lost over two tons for which we should be proud. That truly is phenomenal.

Lost 0.8 lbs

Recent weights:
    07/12/18: 136.2 lbs

10/18/18: 126.6 lbs
    10/11/18: 127.4 lbs
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I was at 117 but am back to 118 now. I'm trying to remember that I was at 120-121 a while back, and at least I'm not there now. I'll keep trying to get back to 117. I hope to lose a few more pounds as well. Those clothes that don't fit so well any more are still here, waiting to be worn.
      MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

Working...
      X