You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Tube

Do any of you use You Tube? I found a family blog that is so upbeat that I want to recommend it. It was the gratitude journal post that made me think of the blog. At the end of their daily blog, each person shares what made them happy that day. Often Jill, the wife/mother will say that seeing her kids come home from school made her happy. They share just some little thing that gave them some happiness, big or tiny. I think it's impossible to continue feeling down after watching their blog.

So, just a suggestion if you're looking for a light pick-me-up. You can search "It's the Donnellys". No relation to me, so this isn't a self-serving thing. Just sharin'the love.

Maybe everyone can share a blog that is uplifting and family-friendly?

I don't even know how to figure out what Youtube videos or blogs I might like but hopefully others will write in with good ones also.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by MMMMS View Post
      Do any of you use You Tube? I found a family blog that is so upbeat that I want to recommend it. It was the gratitude journal post that made me think of the blog. At the end of their daily blog, each person shares what made them happy that day. Often Jill, the wife/mother will say that seeing her kids come home from school made her happy. They share just some little thing that gave them some happiness, big or tiny. I think it's impossible to continue feeling down after watching their blog.

So, just a suggestion if you're looking for a light pick-me-up. You can search "It's the Donnellys". No relation to me, so this isn't a self-serving thing. Just sharin'the love.

I watch a vlog called The Frey Life. How I found it, I have no idea, but I've been watching for about a year. They're a married couple, about the same age as my kiddo and my DIL (30 ish.) She has a gorgeous service dog too.

She has chronic illness, cystic fibrosis, not a good disease at all and everyday there are health issues to deal with. I like it because even though she has a different chronic illness, she experiences the same trials, and issues a lot of MSers do. She tells the truth about illness and emotions and life when you're sick. I think the reason many people relate to her (and him) is
      because they're so honest about how they feel...she's had cystic fibrosis her whole life, and he's been helping her deal with it since she was in college. So they're "experienced" sufferers, and are
      so mature in dealing with disease.

(I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it's a good vlog, they have 239K subscribers.)

Comment

Originally posted by MMMMS View Post

Thank you for thread! MS can be such a scary disease. So it is always helpful when we discover web sites, people, or songs which lift our spirits. I was given a light-hearted pick-me-up for the scary times we live in an amateur YouTube song written by dance instructor Lynzy Lab titled, "A Scary Time"!

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
        Last edited by KoKo; 10-15-2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: added blue color to message

Comment

Thank you! I subscribed, so they now have 239,001 subscribers. Good YouTube vloggers can be so much better than bad TV.

Originally posted by rdmc View Post
          I watch a vlog called The Frey Life. How I found it, I have no idea, but I've been watching for about a year. They're a married couple, about the same age as my kiddo and my DIL (30 ish.) She has a gorgeous service dog too.

She has chronic illness, cystic fibrosis, not a good disease at all and everyday there are health issues to deal with. I like it because even though she has a different chronic illness, she experiences the same trials, and issues a lot of MSers do. She tells the truth about illness and emotions and life when you're sick. I think the reason many people relate to her (and him) is
          because they're so honest about how they feel...she's had cystic fibrosis her whole life, and he's been helping her deal with it since she was in college. So they're "experienced" sufferers, and are
          so mature in dealing with disease.

(I guess I'm not the only one who thinks it's a good vlog, they have 239K subscribers.)

Comment

Need to watch

I just came across an incredible YouTube video of children singing "We are the World" a Michael Jackson tribute sung in India. I cried. These children are prodigy's - with instruments and voices. What a feel-good video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6d6...eid=558cc03ce4
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
            X