Gratitude Journal - 10/5/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
    Happy Anniversary, Kathy! How many years?

Glad your cabin challenges seem to be fixable.
    Thanks Faith. Together 10, married 7. Celebrated with a glass of wine by the creek. So relaxing.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Originally posted by marti View Post
      Happy Anniversary!!! Ours would have been yesterday...46th. I am grateful for all those years with Sam and our children.
      I am sure it was bittersweet for you yesterday. So glad you could still celebrate the years you had together.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Happy anniversary. This is something i hold very dear.

Oh how i wish we could take some of that rain off your hands

Comment

Happy Anniversary...

My gratitude for today is two more shifts before my vacation

All of my new falls shows start just in time for my vacation. I am sure I'll have one day where binge watching sounds amazing.

Comment

My gratitudes for today:

1. Chatted on Facebook with 2 friends.

2. I am working on setting up a movie night to watch a DVD at my house sometime this month. Probably with two or three friends.

3. I almost went to a meeting about a political topic that I'm interested in with another friend. But the weather was bad so we decided to skip. It was still good, though because we found someone with similar views. We'll probably try again in the future.
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

A gratitude journal is a wonderful idea. This nasty disease is so negative - we need to remember to look at what is positive in our lives!

I am grateful for my incredible husband of 35 years. Our life together has been so wonderful
              I am also grateful for my two adult children. Those rotten teenagers have grown into amazing adults
              I am grateful for our little dog, Daisy. She brings so much love and laughter into our lives.

Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by riverlady5783 View Post
                I am grateful for our little dog, Daisy. She brings so much love and laughter into our lives.

Lisa

best name for a dog ever... (biased here)

Comment

Gratitudes for Tuesday:
                  - I exercised at Silver sneakers class today. I stood for 15 minutes before I had to do the remainder of the exercises seated

- I volunteered at Circle of Hope this evening

- Although it rained alot the last few days, it wasn't raining any time that I needed to leave the house today.

- Hubby went shopping at Natural Grocers when he was in Wichita today. The produce drawers in our refrigerator are full of organic fruits and vegetables. And we have lots of nuts and seeds, dried fruit and coconut flakes to make trail mix.
                  ~ Faith
                  (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                  - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

This one is for today and tomorrow.

1. One of my surgery patients is a little dachshund who hurt his back awhile ago and I hadn’t seen him since.

I’m grateful he’s doing great because dachshunds can really mess up their backs.

2. Almost time for my vacation. I need to plan another for January/February where I actually do something exciting. (Like going skydiving)

Comment

My gratitudes for today:

1. My cat with lymphoma who I'm hoping is only having a separate episode of pancreatitis and is hospitalized at his breakfast without vomiting. HUGELY grateful for that and also his amazing feline veterinary team.

This one is a stretch today but I'm attempting to make lemons into lemonade:

2. Apparently according to my dear friend/colleague I'm too busy to enjoy the luxury of being "overwhelmed". So I'm going with the "Sista put on your big girl bloomers and keep it moving" advice and being thankful that I have so much going on in my personal and professional life. I've always thrived on being busy which is better than having nothing to do or look forward to, right?
                      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                      Anonymous

Comment

Gratitudes for Wednesday:
                        1. Got a flu shot yesterday and my arm hardly hurts today.

2. Attended church family night tonight. It's on Wednesdays. They provide a simple meal, so I didn't have to cook or find something to eat at home.

3. Someone told me, "You always have a happy smile on your face."
                        ~ Faith
                        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

Today my gratitude is for the beautiful (in the mid 60's) day today with fall colors from maples and oaks just brilliant. For all the sugar pie pumpkins and apples harvested and my husband for helping me!

Gratitude for my yoga teacher in class today.
                          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

So mine are

18 hours Until my vacation

even though I gave into dr google I was able to stop myself after 15 minutes. Usually lasts hours.

Comment

Gratitude

Mamabug, thank you for starting this!

I am grateful:
                              1. I woke up and didn't have as much pain in my feet/legs.
                              2. My 16-1/2 year old cat greeted me and ran around the house after his medicine and breakfast. Chased some of the other cats, which was great to watch.
                              3. Had a very tasty cup of coffee and watched the birds at the feeders.
                              4. Saw my wonderful neuro, so thankful I have insurance to see her
                              5. Had the energy to stop by Wal-Mart and kept an "aura of kindness" around me...smiling and thanking the associates who greeted me.
                              6. I did my shot, and gave a "thank you that there's insurance to cover my meds"
                              7. Prayed for the people who will be affected by "Hurricane Michael".
                              8. Prayed for the people on this message board.

Back tomorrow; thank you again Mamabug!

Rule of Feline Frustration: When your cat has fallen asleep on your lap and looks utterly content and adorable, you will suddenly have to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by swpanther1 View Post
                                Mamabug, thank you for starting this!

I am grateful:
                                1. I woke up and didn't have as much pain in my feet/legs.
                                2. My 16-1/2 year old cat greeted me and ran around the house after his medicine and breakfast. Chased some of the other cats, which was great to watch.
                                3. Had a very tasty cup of coffee and watched the birds at the feeders.
                                4. Saw my wonderful neuro, so thankful I have insurance to see her
                                5. Had the energy to stop by Wal-Mart and kept an "aura of kindness" around me...smiling and thanking the associates who greeted me.
                                6. I did my shot, and gave a "thank you that there's insurance to cover my meds"
                                7. Prayed for the people who will be affected by "Hurricane Michael".
                                8. Prayed for the people on this message board.

Back tomorrow; thank you again Mamabug!

9. Made Jules A's day today with this wonderful list.
                                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                                Anonymous

Comment

Working...
                                X