Storage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storage question

I remember the nurse from Shared Solutions told me to leave my medicine in the fridge and take three out once a week. I was curious if anyone knew if not storing it in the fridge or taking it out for several hours and putting it back in will mess with the effectiveness.

My boyfriend is starting to have friends over on Sundays to watch football and I need to find someway to store this stuff to where people can't see it. Thankfully last weekend was my day to take the three out so I just did that. I just got a new box today though and don't want to mess up its effectiveness , but also don't feel like having a bunch of people find out about this.

Put it in a brown paper sack or an opaque Tupperware bowl.
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Daisy, you can keep C for up to 30 days at room temp as long as it's in a dry, darkened place, away from heat. Never freeze. Paper bag or box sounds good.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I like the paper bag idea... I didn't even think of that. If they get nosy and ask what it is I'll tell them it is cat poop that I need to take to work the next day. That'll keep them from asking questions. (Don't think they will ask but I like to be prepared)

Comment

LOL - good answer!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
          X