How do you get energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get energy?

Hi,I’m wondering if I’m going to get better with this extreme tiredness.I sleep about 12 hours a nite,and I wake up tired then take a nap few hours later.I excersize also.ive tried all energy meds.Please give me advice.Thank you

Hi,
    Need more info.
    Has it been going on long term or are you having a flare?
    There are lots of meds but i found the only thing that has helped me was getting a good nights sleep.
    And that can be a challenge that is different for each person. i eventually worked out a regime that works for me.
    quality of life has improved immensely.
    Caroline

Comment

I have pretty bad insomnia so i can understand being tired all the time. Something I found that has really helped me is B12 extended release tablets. For me "energy pills" just made me jittery. I'd rather get my caffeine from my coffee.

Comment

Daisy,is that over counter med.Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Carlyle View Post
          Daisy,is that over counter med.Thank you
          The only store I have every found it is HEB. I am not sure of the brand name. ( I am not at home right now so i cannot check)

Comment

Feeling the same

I too struggle immensely with fatigue/exhaustion. Nothing really seems to help me. Hopefully we will get better at understanding our bodies, how much rest we need, how much we can handle in a day, finding a good balance that helps us overcome this!

Comment

You can purchase vitamin B12 over the counter. Be sure to buy a low dose. I took it years ago and all it did for me was make me hungry! I gained weight..... No longer take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlyle View Post
                Hi,I’m wondering if I’m going to get better with this extreme tiredness.I sleep about 12 hours a nite,and I wake up tired then take a nap few hours later.I excersize also.ive tried all energy meds.Please give me advice.Thank you
                I was like that for a while and thought it was the MS. my muscles were also extremely weak, especially my legs. It turned out to be hyperthyroidism. Just mentioning that in case you haven't had that checked, because when that was happening, nothing helped the fatigue.

Mild excercise helps me with energy. But there is a fine line between helping me and doing me in for days. 🙂

Comment

Amantadine

The best drug for getting more energie and power for me is Amantadine. I am taking 100mg in the morning and the second one after lunch. It helps me really significantly. I have also tried B12, magnesium,... but without more effect.

Comment

Working...
                  X