Colds and Flu ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colds and Flu ?

Hello. I was just wondering how everyone else was doing fighting off colds and flu while on Ocrevus? Three weeks ago I came down with a dose. Went into my chest mostly. After a week I thought I had it beat but it came on again. Went to a clinic last night and the dr prescribed antibiotics and said it looked like it developed into pneumonia. I guess I blame that on the Ocrevus.
    It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Yup

Oh heck yes, you can blame that on the Ocrevus. I love this med, but last year a cold of mine turned into the beginnings of pneumonia, and my neurologist said it was without a doubt related to Ocrevus. A bout of antibiotics cleared it right up, but I was told that if I get a cold, stay home and take it easy. I'm so not used to doing that, but pneumonia sucks.

I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Thanks. Today was third day of the antibiotics and my fever let go. Still haven’t missed work so I think I’ll live. I never like to miss work because I think they’ll blame it on the MS. My immune system worries me now. I’m glad to hear that it’s not only me. Hopefully I’m good to go Thanks for replieing.
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Working...
      X