Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 9/20/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 9/20/18

Hi Everyone. It is late and I’m exhausted so I will rush through this report. I hope everyone is doing well.

I can’t believe it. I lost 1.5 pounds so weigh 120. I thought surely that I had gained. I will try to lose a pound this coming week.

Agate, good for you for staying the same. May you see the scale go down this next week.

Mamabug, good for you for this week’s loss and for your total loss via your new eating mode. May you continue on the bright path.

Hsmaldo, sorry for your gain but it sounds like you are developing a new plan. Good luck with it.

Msgijo, good loss even though you did not expect it. May you do well this coming week. Thanks for the acknowledgment. Keep it up.

Poohb3ar, sorry to miss you and hope all is well. I hope the season is treating you well.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over 16 years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week:

I’ll try next week. Just can’t hack it this week.

Weight Loss Results:

Total Loss:

3.1pounds by three members. That is a very respectable week. May we continue to do well.

Total Gain:

.9 pound by one member. Good for you for admitting the truth. Good luck this coming week.

Stayed The Same:

1 member. As we know, staying the same truly is success, including for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses.

is the total weight loss for the past 16+ years. We hit a new milestone. We now have lost over two tons for which we should be proud. That truly is phenomenal.

Gained 1 pound.
    8/30 120.4
    9/6 120.0
    9/13 119.0
    9/20 120.0

Not really discouraged by the gain. I ate birthday cake this week (my granddaughter's) and while I have mostly eaten correctly I did get fix a fav meal of mine (roast) and have been eating sandwiches from leftovers (too much bread = weight gain).

I was thinking about my weight yesterday (before weigh-in) and realized that I don't have an actual 'goal weight' to work towards. I stopped with goals when I started with the Thyroid treatment. The last several weeks I seem to have stabilized (somewhat) so I think that it is time to set a goal again.
    I suppose I started thinking about my weight because I realized that I am back in my 'smaller' clothes again . New goal weight is 120.0 pounds (+/- 1 pound).

ShrinkKaren - Great loss ! The losses always seem so much better when they are unexpected . Whatever you are doing keep it up!

Comment

Lost 0.6 lbs

I'm posting kind of late, but here was my Thursday weight last week.

Recent weights:
      09/20/18: 127.8 lbs
      09/13/18: 128.4 lbs

07/12/18: 136.2 lbs
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X