Low Red Blood Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Red Blood Count

Hi everyone haven't been feeling well lately but I just had my labs done and now they're saying my rbc was low my levels were up and down I just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem I know we're all different maybe I'm overwhelmed
    "Make It Happen"

I'm interested in the reply to your post also, Blessed.

My early summer annual physical revealed out of satisfactory limits regarding a low rbc. First time since I began annual physicals over 20 + yrs.

Joining my already low wbc (5-6 years?). Guess I'm in need of a diet alteration, but doc didn't freak out...?

Comments welcome!

Comment

Low blood count b

Hello,I hope you feel better soon.My blood count was like yours,all over the place.They had to take it again,it was fine.bad test,hope you’re test comes out better second time.I would request another test.

Comment

Hi,I had this happen to me,just to find out it was bad blood test.Good luck

Comment

My RBC is normal, my WBC and PLT's are what's low.

For years the PLT's were running around the 120's. They are up in the 180's now.

Gary

Comment

RBC is always normal, WBC runs on the low side of normal.
            The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Thanks all

Since I posted the low Red Blood count Welp now I'm dizzy smh I know that I haven't been sleeping very well so I know that's part of it so I'm going to call the Dr tomorrow because this s dizziness sucks I have meclizine on stand by I've taken one so far and I drank a sugary drink so I'm praying this works I'll keep you all updated
              "Make It Happen"

Comment

My RBC count has always been on the lowest end of normal possible even before this. My PCP never seemed to concerned. I guess since mine stayed stable over the years. Hope yours gets figured out soon.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
                  My RBC count has always been on the lowest end of normal possible even before this. My PCP never seemed to concerned. I guess since mine stayed stable over the years. Hope yours gets figured out soon.
                  I go back on Wednesday and hopefully they'll tell me but I feel fine except for the pain in my neck and feet with MS you never know smh thanks and have a great weekend
                  "Make It Happen"

Comment

Working...
                  X