Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! New member here!

Hello Everyone! I`m new to MS forum.
    My name is Victor, i`m 30 and i`m an architect. I found this forum by accident on Google. I have seen some interesting topics here. I`m interested more in Mental Illness because my grandparents had these disease / symptoms.
    I have other areas of interests like Weight Loss, Diabetes, Alzheimer, Constipation and IBS.
    From my personal research, i noticed that some mental illnesses are related to diabetes, in a way or another.

Welcome!victordan,as you know there is a vast of information on this site.we look forward to hearing from you! Dave

Comment

Originally posted by victordan View Post
      My name is Victor, i`m 30 and i`m an architect. I found this forum by accident on Google. I have seen some interesting topics here. I`m interested more in Mental Illness because my grandparents had these disease / symptoms.
      I have other areas of interests like Weight Loss, Diabetes, Alzheimer, Constipation and IBS.
      From my personal research, i noticed that some mental illnesses are related to diabetes, in a way or another.
      Hi victordan and welcome!

You've found a wonderful site for information and the shared experiences of others with multiple sclerosis.

Are you newly diagnosed with MS?

If you have any questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help, if we can.

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by victordan View Post
        Hi and welcome you can actually call and I believe that they can send you some booklets for you to read or you can download them.
        But unfortunately yes I can admit that we do go through times of mentally ill and have a hard time with it. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in this fight.

Comment

Hi and welcome,
          It seems the inflammatory process possibly a common denominator in many autoimmune and mental illnesses.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Welcome, Victor. Have you been diagnosed with MS or are you waiting for a diagnosis?
            ~ Faith
            MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
            - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
            - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
            - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
            X