I feel like I’m dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like I’m dying

Well this past month as been absolutely horrible. I got optic neuritis in my left eye 3 weeks ago (I had this in my right eye almost 2 years ago) and now I have the worst case of Allodynia I’ve ever experienced. I’m an in so much pain right now I am in tears. I can’t go on like this. I’m feeling completely defeated

I am so very sorry thestraltrainer

I dealt with Allodynia with 2 of my exacerbations --- it was horrible. So much pain from neck to feet. Anything touching me, even a comforting (light) hug from my husband was extremely painful.

If you haven't seen or spoken to your Neurologist please do so. Even though it's after hours most Drs. can be reached. Or you can wait and call the office first thing tomorrow.

Hang in there, it can get better.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Dear Friend,

Please know you are in my prayers and best thoughts for relief, rest, and recovery.

May grace, strength and comfort be yours in this very moment.

Rolly

Comment

I am sure sorry for you pain. I hope you get some relief. I remember crying taking a shower, cringing putting even the softest clothes on.

Have you contacted your neuro? Any help?
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

hELLO

I GET THAT TOO BUT YOU MUST HAVE FIBROMYALGIA, RIGHT? MY DOCTOR WANTS ME ON MMJ ASAP. I DON'T KNOW WHERE U ARE BUT IT IS A CONSIDERATION. PRAYERS TO YOU.

Comment

Working...
          X