X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From msworld1996 on Instagram--

Pause and remember-
    Every situation in life is temporary.
    So, when life is good, make sure you enjoy it fully.
    And when life is not so good, remember that it will not last forever
    and better days are on the way.

**Jenni Young**

If you are on Instagram, be sure to follow msworld1996. Lots of great inspirational quotes!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Author unknown (read on a meme):
      The quickest route to joy is through thankfulness.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Read in Facebook's meme:
        "We are now as far away from the 80's as the 80's was from the 1940's."

Wow; that makes me feel so old!
        ~ Faith
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Bless you, heart and soul. May your stress lighten, your tears dry and may you know how very much you are loved. ~ Jody Doty
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
            Bless you, heart and soul. May your stress lighten, your tears dry and may you know how very much you are loved. ~ Jody Doty
            I love that!
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

When you set goals, remember to celebrate your progress.
              Everything you have, and where you are right, now was once a target.
              Where you are is enough; what you have is enough; and what you do is enough.
              Be grateful; you are always moving forward.
              When you appreciate what you have, you will find what you need to create more.

Comment

Hi Seasha,

A need to comment.

The second line.... I never took aim at all the good in my life. I actually feel that there is a balance due for all the unsolicited good I have received. Also, no one with MS or suffering a grave loss would have considered these factors a target.

Lastly, the final line... wouldn't most agree with "give" as opposed to "create," MHO

Do you know the author?

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
                  Also, no one with MS or suffering a grave loss would have considered these factors a target
                  Hey Jer

My understanding is that the targets that are referred to here are the goals we had set for ourselves.

Originally posted by Seasha View Post

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                  ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Thank you for adding back to this thread! Always looking for more.
                    Kathy
                    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I don't run. I lurch with enthusiasm. --- Unknown (I believe it may have been David Lander during an interview)

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
                        My understanding is that the targets that are referred to here are the goals we had set for ourselves.
                        Hi KoKo!

Honestly was never a goal setter which is funny being a "Goalposter." Having PPMS means attempting through exercise to delay the inevitable, the best I can do.

The "Where you are is enough; what you have is enough; and what you do is enough" line speaks volumes.

Everyone does the best one can do all the time. Its not a goal, it's life. You reap blessings and feel grateful through the process of living life, the ups and the downs, not the succession of goals achived.

Comment

The "Where you are is enough; what you have is enough; and what you do is enough" line speaks volumes.
                          Speaks volumes for me too!

Its not a goal, it's life.
                          I like to think it's not a goal, but a journey.
                          And as Ralph Waldo Emerson says: “Its the not the destination, it's the journey.”

Comment

Seasha, was the original post (#186) from RWE...?

Jer

Comment

Seasha, was the original post (#186) from RWE...?

Jer
                              Don't know what you mean? Post 186 is from Mamabug
                              Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post

I love that!

Comment

The above is labeled #186 on my screen...

The Mamabug quote is labeled #185... on my screen?!

Comment

Working...
                                X