Period and MS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Period and MS?

Ladies-is there a connection between our periods and MS? I feel good about one week through the month, and the rest of the month, I am fighting for strength. It takes all I have to just get out of bed. Has anyone ever been told there is a connection? I've not read anything substantial.
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Hi tired_teacher,

Yes there is a connection between hormone fluctuations and an increase of symptoms. Birth control that stops your cycles might be helpful, talk to your Gynecologist. I always experienced worsening of symptoms around ovulation and again at about a week to 2 days before my period.

https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Li...-and-Menopause
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Thank you, Snoopy! I do appreciate your input. I also appreciate all you do here for us!
      Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Originally posted by tired_teacher View Post
        Thank you, Snoopy! I do appreciate your input. I also appreciate all you do here for us!
        You're welcome! Thank you, that is very kind of you
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X