Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feel like I drank alcohol after Tec?

Ok, I'm back

This is my second time on it and I remember this before. I feel like I've had alcohol about an hour after taking it … I really can't complain being I don't drink anymore ...…..then at 3 hours I have a bit of a cough and running nose... and at 3 1/2 hours I get the flushing.

Just wondering if anyone else gets the feeling like they have been drinking alcohol about 1 hour after taking Tec?

Beer

Originally posted by VikingKitty View Post
    Ok, I'm back

This is my second time on it and I remember this before. I feel like I've had alcohol about an hour after taking it … I really can't complain being I don't drink anymore ...…..then at 3 hours I have a bit of a cough and running nose... and at 3 1/2 hours I get the flushing.

Just wondering if anyone else gets the feeling like they have been drinking alcohol about 1 hour after taking Tec?
    Hmmm I been on tecfidera since dx and only feel drunk wen I drink 10-15 beers (rare occurrence) I do get a slightly runny nose now but nothing alarming. I recently can tolerate tecfidera with no food now so I guess I’m one of the few with almost 0 side effects.

Comment

Well Ant...If I drank 10-15 beers, I guarantee I'd be face down somewhere My side effects aren't quite that bad I just notice a sleepy sedated like feeling. I'm sure the side effects will die down after awhile.

Great to hear that you are tolerating the Tec!

Comment

Drinking

Originally posted by VikingKitty View Post
        Well Ant...If I drank 10-15 beers, I guarantee I'd be face down somewhere My side effects aren't quite that bad I just notice a sleepy sedated like feeling. I'm sure the side effects will die down after awhile.

Great to hear that you are tolerating the Tec!
        yes, I do enjoy my beer pints 🍺 but am being monitored for liver enzymes with tecfidera but my neuro has no concerns with me.

My MRI is coming up on Aug02 and hope the result is positive cause I feel fine right now

Comment

Working...
        X