Activity monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Activity monitor

I use the activity monitor on my iWatch but I am sure other devices can be used. Does anyone else use this monitor?
    Rich

I was using a Gamin fitness band until it decided that it doesn't want to sync with my computer anymore (this week!). I am hoping to get it to reconnect or to replace it soon.

Comment

I use my apple watch also. It does pretty well but sometimes it flakes out on me. I had one day where from 7A-12P it said I didn't stand once yet showed me having done 8 min of exercise and burning 150 calories. WHAT?

I was going to get a fitbit but the model I wanted was 150 when my wife went to buy it she saw a gen 1 apple watch for the same price. So she got me the apple watch.
      Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

I use a garmin activity tracker.

Please feel free to join us, Rich, in our weekly Exercise Check-In.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

FITBIT

Fitbit is what I use. I think it may be a little sensitive but I find it to be consistent so at least I can track high activity vs low activity.
          The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Working...
          X