X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible limbo lander, no lesions yet

Hello,

To update,

I was initially told a lot of my physical issues were due to anxiety. For about the last month, I've been having gastro issues and diarrhea (tingling in lower abdomen) and numbness now in both legs/feet.

It's very scary. I'm exhausted all the time. I've been to both the ER and my GP and both said they couldn't do much because my MRIs didn't show anything. I saw a neurosurgeon yesterday about possible neck surgery. He said I wasn't a candidate, but I had a positive Babinski and Hoffman, and I'm hyperreflexive.

My next step is to fill a cancellation with the neurologist. She is out this week. My last full MRIs were in May.

Hi jab1023 ~

Thanks for the update. Sorry to learn that you are still having symptoms.

Originally posted by jab1023 View Post
    I saw a neurosurgeon yesterday about possible neck surgery. He said I wasn't a candidate, but I had a positive Babinski and Hoffman, and I'm hyperreflexive.
    It does look like something is going on. I wouldn't think these objective symptoms would be caused by anxiety, but then I'm not a doctor.

Originally posted by jab1023 View Post
    My next step is to fill a cancellation with the neurologist. She is out this week. My last full MRIs were in May.
    Good luck, and keep us posted as to what is going on.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi jab1023.

In a previous post you said you had bulging discs in your lower spine, what is being done for that issue? Spine problems such as bulging discs can cause Neurological symptoms including the symptoms you are having.

In my opinion the bulging discs need to be evaluated, bulging discs can cause worsening symptoms. A positive Babinski can be a sign of spine problems.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
        Hi jab1023.

In a previous post you said you had bulging discs in your lower spine, what is being done for that issue? Spine problems such as bulging discs can cause Neurological symptoms including the symptoms you are having.

In my opinion the bulging discs need to be evaluated, bulging discs can cause worsening symptoms. A positive Babinski can be a sign of spine problems.

Hello,

The issue is my lumbar spine now shows normal on MRIs, yet the neurosurgeon said I show symptoms of spinal compression (which don't show on MRIs.) I went to the ER a couple weeks back wondering ifit was Cauda Equina, but nothing came up.

I feel awful. Pain in the back of my head, some swallowing difficulty, the bowel issues. My muscle constantly contract. I walk a bit slower because I'm worried I'll fall.

Comment

Working...
        X