Mil in hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mil in hospital

Hi,my mil in hospital for cancer just recently spreading to lungs.This has been a very hard time on all of us,please pray for us.thankyou Dave

So sorry to hear about this, Dave. Know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thinking of your family at this difficult time.
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

So sorry, Dave. You're in our prayers. Please take care of yourself, too, during these days. Stress can play havoc with our MS.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Passing of mil

thank you all,for your thoughts and prayers.mil passed away yesterday.The stress has been really hard.My preacher said in a sermon, death is a part of life.vanda was in a lot of pain.Man I’m going to miss her. Dave

Comment

Dave, I am so sorry for your loss. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

Comment

Sincerest Condolences to you and your family for your loss.
              Caroline

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                ~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

So sorry, Dave.
                  Take care of yourself during this stressful and hard time.
                  1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                  Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
                  X