Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about cervical lesions/symptoms/limbo land

Hi
    I am just looking for any advice off anyone experienced with ms.i had a 6 week history of numbness heavy burning sensation in my feet it's now 9 weeks and it has never improved it's there permanently.The burning came up my lower legs then hand started tingling.Went to bend to wash my hair over sink and got electric sharp stabbing pains first in neck then ears and awful pain down arms.It went away again but really scared me.

Saw my Dr who referred me to a Neurologist she feels it's very likely ms.Pain is very bad have had electric sensations stomach etc. Bloods done all normal.Begged Neuro for steroids but said she can't give without doing Mri am still waiting on them but am getting worse hands arms burn if I move too much feet getting heavier and right hand weak.Signed off work and very upset.

Does anyone have any advice also if you have MS and there's cervical lesions is this worse????I am 37 previously very fit and active

Hi Maura.

I am sorry you are having such disturbing symptoms. It is best to not assume you have cervical lesions before you have even had MRIs.

Many conditions have similar symptoms as MS and will need to be ruled out as possible causes for your symptoms. Here is some of those other conditions:
    https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Sy...ns-to-Rule-Out

Best wishes on your up coming Neurology appointment.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X