Medical Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Marijuana

I have just completed my fourth day of a single daily dose of a 1 to 1 strain of medical marijuana called Shine and have noted significant improvement in my M.S. and P.M.L. symptoms. Please advise if you have tried a particular medical marijuana strain and found it helpful. My benefits, for five hours on a single dose, were: no more brain fog and clear focus; less fatigue and drowsiness; no more parathesia from waist to feet bilaterally and being able to feel the bottoms of my feet for the first time in 5 years; decreased spascity and corresponding increased ability to walk and; elevated mood and a general feeling of wellness. It is amazing and I am only just beginning!

Mark,

Would you mind giving a ballpark figure on the cost.thank you.

Comment

I paid 45.00 cash

Comment

I use cannabis for two specific reasons, spasms and getting back to sleep. I am not sure how you dose based on your post.

I either smoke or Vape. I use only Indicas because it is a "couch lock" reaction. In real language, it means that the cannabis creates a relaxing sensation. It also helps with pain.

I don't have a particular strain. The reason is that my provider never has the same strains when he comes to my home for service. I have used so many strains over the years that I no longer pay attention to it. I just look for a good strong strain.

For smoking, I do 5 to 7 inhales. I used to do three inhales but when the spasms were bad, three inhales were often not enough. I was already "high" so having to go back and smoke more was a not something I wanted to do so with 5 to 7 puffs, I knew I had a better chance of seeing a positive result.

cbd'sdo not work for me. Edibles are also uncomfortable and take too long.

Comment

Vaping herballs

I prefer vape over smoking. 3 - 4 inhales works for me. Indica's do seem more helpful. I prefer to vape... 356 degree's for better movement of legs and feet and less spasticity , uplifting mood, pain relief and better focus to accomplish whatever tasks I can physically handle each day.

And when I want " couch lock" I simply turn the heat up to 390 degree's.Good for a 2 hour nap every time.

I am really pleased with this form of medication for M.S. It really helps with depression... I never thought much about depression, but I've obviously been depressed for many years .... kind of interesting. I have no respect for big pharm and the over compensated, greedy, douch....

Sorry... I have to leave politics and true feelings aside

What I am trying to say is that there are obviously other ways to medicate depression, anxiety and pain relief without pills. I'M LOVING IT !!!!

When I had good healthcare I took Ampyra. I never could tell if it helped me walk better or not....( I didn't think it helped ) but I took it twice a day as directed until I ran out.

Thats how desperate I was to be able to ambulate. It's been 3 years since I stopped taking Ampyra, it wasnt until this year, when I started trying different strains of herbal medications that it dawned upon me ...Ampyra did nothing for me at all.

I could go on and on

Herbal medication works in our M.S. world

It really works. Its not a miricle .... but it helps.. its not a placebo, thats more than our pill pushers can offer!

God Bless

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by robert152 View Post
            Would you mind giving a ballpark figure on the cost.thank you.
            $40 for 30ml, or 1 fluid ounce.

Comment

So jealous of all you in MMJ states. Still illegal here across the board. I get and use but not really a choice between indica and sativa. Vaping solids is horribly wasteful and at black market prices I can't afford to be wasteful so old fashioned bongs or joints is my only real option.

My guy knows my situation and when he can get his hands on ones that are rated good for MS he does but that's pretty rare.

80% of the population including 73% of republicans in my state are pro-MMJ but we have no mechanism to add it to the ballot so we are stuck waiting for legislature to do something. The fact that we have North American HQ's of at least 9 pharma companies located here doesn't give me much hope of that happening any time soon.

The rest of you enjoy and post strains when you find a good one. I can at least let my guy know to be on the lookout for them.
              Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

Working...
              X