Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 7/5/18

7/5/18

Hi Everyone. Happy Belated Fourth of July. How fortunate we are to live in this country with all our advantages. My oldest son is visiting and it has made my Holiday a memorable one. I hope you all had as wonderful a day as did I. We must all forgive ourselves if we overindulged a bit. There truly is always tomorrow. Eat, drink and be merry as the saying goes.

I forgot to weigh this morning so will weigh tomorrow morning.

Agate, you are truly your usual steady self. The notion of putting smaller clothes in view is a good one. Maybe looking at them with relish will turn the tide. Give it a try and keep us informed.

Mamabug, you are missed this week. I hope you are having a wonderful 4th and can tell us all about it this coming week. Blessings.

Hsmaldo, glad to hear your gain was so tiny. Also glad to hear you are having such a great time at the horse shows. That is wonderful that you are so pleased with your camera. Have a terrific coming week.

Msgijo, good going. You are back on track. Sorry your visit with your granddaughter fell through. Better luck next time. Thank you for your good tip addressed to Agate. I’m sure it will help. Best wishes.

Poohb3ar, sorry to miss you and hope all is well. I hope the season is treating you well.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over 16 years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week:

Sorry no tip. I am just too exhausted.

Weight Loss Results:

Total Loss:

1.2 pounds by two member. Good going. You are on the right track.

Total Gain:

1.2 pounds by two members. Admitting the truth sets the stage for changing results for the next week. Good luck next time.

Stayed The Same
    :

0 members. As we know, staying the same truly is success, including for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses. I believe this is the most Stayed the Same at one time.

4109.8 is the total weight loss for the past 16+ years. We hit a new milestone.

I weighed 117.5 so lost half a pound. I'm trying to behave myself while my son is here. It's not easy. Today he made some homemade chili and bread.

Comment

I did good this week - BUT I still gained 0.4 pounds .

6/29 126.2
      7/6 126.6

I say that I did good this week in spite of the because if I had not managed to lose a little before the 4th my weight would have been MUCH higher.

The meal was great - with plenty of leftovers so that I have not had to cook since then - and the neighbors (as always) put on an awesome fireworks show. The only problem with that was terrified dogs and my feral kitten .

Karen - Great loss ! Especially with your son there to tempt you with home cooked meal. It is good to see those pesky half pounds coming off .

Hope everybody is recovering from the 4th and ready to jump back on the wagon of loosing weight

Comment

Working...
      X