No announcement yet.

I don't think I can take much more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAmStrength, I will pray, please take care.

Comment

Yes; thanks for the update. It truly is heartwarming.

I hope you'll come back often. Although you don't post frequently, I appreciate your posts and your generally positive attitude and approach to life. 🙂.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hello IAmStrenght, So glad you come to give us an update. While I was reading it, I kept thinking how uplifting. I'm glad you are feeling better and Happy Anniversary.

I am curious if you still have a suprapublic catheter. I keep thinking about getting one but can't really find many positive reviews.

Yes, God Is Awesome.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
          Yes; thanks for the update. It truly is heartwarming.

I hope you'll come back often. Although you don't post frequently, I appreciate your posts and your generally positive attitude and approach to life. 🙂.
          Thank you for what you had to say Mamabug, it is really nice to have that kind of encouragement! People around me would probably say that I'm always positive but of course we know what we hide. I would say that I'm actually very positive 85% of the time, Moody 5% of the time and then there's the 10% I just can't do anything but sob my eyes out!

I have the most amazing news though, not even an hour after I posted an update and ask for prayer about getting an accessible vehicle, a friend from church sent me a text saying that the she was getting ready to sell their accessible van! They had to purchase it when her husband became a quad. She said she thought of me first although she knew finances were pretty tight for us. It sounds like she is willing to work with us if it's something that we decide we want.

It's a 2003 Ford E-150 but it only has 30,000 miles on the original engine!! They bought it but only used it could go down to UCLA a few times and her husband with occasionally take it to go to a local store. They just put brand new tires on it a year ago but then he passed away and it hasn't been driven long distance since then.

She's going to bring it by on Tuesday for us to look at but it's just so crazy that my husband and I were talking about it 2 days ago and then I posted about it yesterday and an hour later she sends me a text!

I'll definitely keep you updated!

Comment

Working...
          X