No announcement yet.

MS and new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry to hear about your dog's passing. They are my family too.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      I am so sorry to hear about your dog's passing. They are my family too.
      Thank you ❤️

“Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
      ― Helen Keller

Comment

I am So So Sorry For Your Loss!!!!!

Ladybug, my thoughts are with you through your loss... IMO there is no love like German shepherd love ( I have a young lady shepherd also) I too would be crushed!!!

Thoughts and prayers go to you stay strong

God Bless

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug162 View Post

It may sound silly to most, but she was more than just a dog to me...she was family.
          Count me as one person who does not find this silly. Pets are our unconditional solace among so many more things. May her love remain in your heart.

Worrying about livelihood or fighting for it is no small matter, even without MS. BUT in the interim, you’ve done everything you can so far, so it may be time for deep breaths and living in the moment for just a few days. Sending peaceful thoughts.
          All the best, ~G

Comment

Ladybug,

I think you did the right thing. Better to be honest and have it out in the open in my opinion. Just like others have said, better to have it out there than to be living with the stress of hiding it.

My workplace knows. Besides my boss, most of my co-workers also know. I don't try to hide it because I figure what's the shame? In this day and age of everybody else being open and honest about what they are or what they have, I figured I'm not going to "live in the MS closet" so to speak with my disease. What's the shame in it? If I do a good job then what's the difference? I think people in general are more understanding nowadays that no one's perfect.

If anyone wants to challenge me that I have MS at work, I would question them what skeletons do they have in their closet?

I think you'll be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug162 View Post
              My sweet dog unexpectedly passed away recently. She was a young and very healthy German Shepherd so her sudden death took me by surprise. I’ve been crying for days to the point of giving myself migraines. Haven’t gotten much sleep.
              Ouch! I'm so very sorry to hear that!

Comment

Working...
              X