Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 6/21/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 6/21/18

Hi Everyone. Sorry I am late. Something happened to my modem and I had no internet today. Last night my phone was down. Turns out there was a wire breakage at a school behind me. I have had repair people coming and going all day. It is 3:00 p.m. On top of everything else I could not find my cell phone. I will rush through this because it is time to start dinner.

I am sorry to say I did not meet my goal of losing a measly half a pound again this week. In fact I gained half a pound and now weigh 118.5. I’ll try my best to lose half a pound.

Agate, that’s good you are still holding. I know what you mean by those little nougats adding up before you know it. Keep up the good work.

Mamabug, good loss. I hope changing your scale battery adds to consistency. One thing I noticed when my weight would fluctuate sometimes within seconds is that I would let my foot overlap a bit onto the scale rim. I don’t know if that could be making a difference for you. Good luck.

Hsmaldo, so sorry to miss you this week. I do hope all is well..

Msgijo, sorry about your illness. That can really throw weight loss efforts off. At least you are aware of your not so good choices. It sounds though you are going to get right back on track. I am sure you will considering your loss record. Keep those delicious veggies coming.

Poohb3ar, sorry to miss you and hope all is well. I hope the season is treating you well.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over 16 years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week:

Sorry no tip this week. I am really in a rush.

Weight Loss Results:

Total Loss:

1 pound by one member. That is a very good loss. Congratulations.

Total Gain:

.8 pound by one member. At least it is less than a pound. May you be in the loss column next week.

Stayed The Same:

2 members. As we know, staying the same truly is success, including for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses. I believe this is the most Stayed the Same at one time.

4109.4 is the total weight loss for the past 16+ years. We hit a new milestone. We now have lost over two tons for which we should be proud. That truly is phenomenal.

Lost 0.2 lbs

Recent weights:
    06/14/18: 136.6 lbs
    06/21/18: 136.4 lbs
    Last edited by Mamabug; 06-22-2018, 02:30 PM. Reason: typo. Fixed numbers.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Yesterday was a really screwed up day! Before I even had my coffee a service tech was knocking on the front door to inform us that they were working on power poles and that we would be without power for about an hour. I managed to get my cup of coffee before the power went out, but it certainly changed up my routines. Then during the 'dead time' my dh decided that he had errands that we should take care of first . I didn't make it back home until after 3, and needless to say I had completely forgotten weigh in by then .

Just as well though - I have managed to gain a pound this week. It has simply been so hot and I have been busy doing so many things that preparing decent meals has taken a back seat , and we have been eating junk food or takeout. This has simply GOT TO STOP!!!

6/14 126.0
      6/22 127.0

I will be keeping my granddaughter from Sat afternoon for an overnight visit, so in order to get her to eat properly I will make every effort to refrain from her go-to (McDonalds) and fix a good meal for her. And more fruits to snack on.

Mamabug - GREAT LOSS ! Hope that you have a great vacation!

Karen - sorry to hear that you had an additional half a pound join the pesky one . Hope that you have a better week than you have been having lately .

I shudder to realize that we are just barely into summer. I need to keep mindful of that and the affect of the additional weight my husband is carrying. It seems that the more weight he gains the hotter he feels - he is actually freezing me out of the house at times (to warm up some) .

Comment

Working...
      X