Agree...but about this stupid JCV.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smalltowngirl,

Whew! I need to jot down these little "quips" I find so I gave them handy. However, here it is. It is just a quick sentence in the Q&A at the 3:08:00 point by Dr. Vollmer from the Rocky Mountain MS Center. He says Tysabri is actually BETTER than Ocrevus at targeting the B cells if I heard him right.
    He also has a great video on Ocrevus if you haven't seen it. Starting at 3:03:00 they have a discussion on infusion reactions and a general "malaise" some people have on Ocrevus. I forgot that was another side effect mentioned in my various visits to various websites. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su8C...be#t=02h56m43s

Comment

ru4cats,

Thanks very much! I will watch the video this evening when I'm not at my desk.
      DX 3/2018; started Ocrevus 3/30/18 (EDSS 2.5)

"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day."
      - 2 Corinthians 4:16

Comment

IT'S PML and the activation of the JC Virus

About 90% of the human population has the JC VIRUS and becomes active when using TYSABRI or RITUXAN . Please don't take this medication. My wife was prescribed RITUXAN and contracted PML . The doctors at the hospital said she going to die and their is no CURE.
        I brought her to NIH CLINIC in Bethesda Maryland and tcell injections from are children saved her live , But now she is a vegetable and has not spoken to me in 2 years .
        Please be careful . My wife was in the PML study group at NIH CLINIC for the last 2 years and they told us my wife was the only Survivor.

Comment

You have my deepest empathy. This is a terrible, terrible tragedy. There are no words of mine which could ever possibly embrace your sorrow. I so profoundly regret what has happened to your dear wife. May God comfort and strengthen her, you, and your children. You are all in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
          X