Tysabri Infusion #70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tysabri Infusion #70

Hard to believe, but I just had my 70th infusion! I know for some here, I am still a newbie infusion wise!

I am fortunate to still be JCV negative, so still on every 4 week fosing.

Biggest drawback for me is respiratory infections. Good for 1-2/year. But that trade off is well worth it to me.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

You go girl I hope the respiratory infections get less and less. You might want to add vit C & E to your daily routine ??
    Linda

Comment

MRI - no change and still JCV-

Neuro OV this past week. No change in MRI and still JCV negative. Lots to celebrate.

Thanks Linda for the it C & E tip - how much do you take?
      Kathy

Comment

Hi Kathy,

I take 500 C and 400 E. My biochemist son told me around 20 years ago to take these 2 daily, together. I think in the last 20 years I have had, maybe, 3 colds (I then popped an xtra 1500 Cs) and they were short lived. Thank G-d no other virus's!!

Yes, lots to celebrate I'm happy for you.

My JCV tests have been between .26 and .19-yep, I have gone into the negative range once again, that son of mine ) thinks it's how my body is able to fight it off ?? My last 2 tests were .22 and last one .21 Thank you G-d!
        Linda

Comment

Thanks Linda. Started on thhe C & E. I usually get hit in Fall and winter term. So by then, sholud have some protection built up.

That is great about your titer number. I knew it could vary, but never thought that would mean positive to negative based on values!
          Kathy

Comment

Hey Linda - just wanted to let you know that I did catch a cold going around, but unlike most years, cleared it in normal timeframe.

That is the first time in years that has happened. I have to think that C & E vitamins are to thank.

So if I get the late Jan to March timeframe successfully, will be so happy.

Thanks for the tip!
            Kathy

Comment

Working...
            X