Continuing Disability Review Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing Disability Review Report

Hello everybody, I finally completed my CDR and took it to my local SSI. They put the received stamp on the first page on the CDR report form. Is this enough to prove that I submitted the forms? For some reason I worry a lot that they can loose it. I include photo of stamp. Is this correct stamp? Is this on correct page?
    Thank you.
    Michael
    Here is link to photo of my stamped page
    https://ibb.co/gn9Tno

Generally, retaining a stamped copy should be sufficient to prove submission moving forward (there is little more they would have given you). If you do not receive follow-up correspondence from the SSA in the next two weeks, I suggest you call to check on the status.
    Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**

Comment

Thank you)))

Comment

Working...
      X