Toes curling under foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toes curling under foot

Hi, I have noticed my right toes curling under my foot I wear a whfo for my right hand.What can I do for my toes?Can anybody have suggestions what can I do?thankyou Dave

Hi Dave,

It sounds like you are experiencing Spasticity. You might benefit from a muscle relaxer, talk to your Neurologist.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by Carlyle View Post
      Hi, I have noticed my right toes curling under my foot I wear a whfo for my right hand.What can I do for my toes?Can anybody have suggestions what can I do?thankyou Dave
      Me too at times and yes muscle relaxers can help but also hot and cold compress I don't know about ice packs though. Might be too much for you.

Comment

Toes curling under foot

My toes curl too and it hurts. Muscle relaxers can help. I have found a hack that works for me. I use paper tape and tape the last 2 or three toes together. I change the tape everyday and go without any tape some days. This seems to help.

Comment

C,

It is most likely spasticity. When I exert excessive energy (walking, stairs, exercise etc) the toes on my right foot curl just as my right hand makes a fist.

At night I found that there are foam/sponge toe separators... think the kind most often used when a woman receives a pedicure... which I'll wear while asleep (these or others similar are available on line, but most are made of a gel/rubber that grabs the sheets at night making sleep a real pain).

It seems to help a bit during the day. At least you avoid the drugs IMHO.

J

Comment

Working...
          X