No announcement yet.

CBD Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Mamabug. I have a call into my neuro's nurse practitioner. He wanted me to call her because she can tell me the name of the co. they recommend.

I will be following this thread also.

I wish us all the best.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

"I went to bed last night at 6:30 p.m. - in my clothes, no less, and slept until 8:30 this morning. I got up and said today's the day, I've got to do something."

Deb, sometimes Adderall benefits pwMS battling fatigue. Yes, it is amphetamine. It doesn't work for everyone but it does for some. Your neuro would readily prescribe it to try if you wanted to, I believe.

Best wishes!

Comment

Effective??

I have been using CBD oil for a week now and it seems to improve my mood and slightly helps with sleep. I am wondering if the others who are trying it are getting positive results or not.

Comment

Originally posted by loopey View Post
          I have been using CBD oil for a week now and it seems to improve my mood and slightly helps with sleep. I am wondering if the others who are trying it are getting positive results or not.
          I waw interested in trying it because I've read that it can reduce inflammation, reduce anxiety, help with sleep, and help with urinary frequency.

I can't really assess whether it reduces inflammation. And, I don't experience much anxiety, but I try to be pretty cognizant about trying to prevent stress before it happens because that seems easier, sometimes, than managing it once it is there. So, I thought CBD Oil might just be one more tool in that tool box.

Regarding help with sleep and urinary frequency, I just don't know. Some nights, it seemed to be better and I thought it helped. But, since then, other nights seems to be have been just as bad as usual. So, ... the jury is still out I guess.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

CBD

I've been using CBD oil for a few weeks now. I don't really like tincture one puts under the tongue. I felt worse. Maybe it's in my head, I don't know. But I do like the gummies I got. They seem to help with anxiety. Unfortunately, they are out of stock! I'm still looking around.

Comment

I finished the first month. Might have helped some with sleep, bit it's expensive. I'm not sure it helped with anything else. I don't experience much anxiety anyways, I wouldn't know how to measure decreased inflammation, etc.
              ~ Faith
              MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
              (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
              - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
              - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
              - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by DebbieB View Post
                I started a Tincture (drops) today. Specifically - "Clarity", it's made by Liberty and is a Sativa Hybrid Tincture. Tastes like spearmint, just put a couple drops in my tea. Interested in following this thread. I don't feel anything yet, but patience is a virtue, and I'm clearly lacking in that area.

I have to get my mood level up. I've had some really dark days lately. And my fatigue is overwhelming and imbolizing. I received authorization last week (I'm in MD, need prescription for medical Cannibas), but didn't get my prescription today.

I went to bed last night at 6:30 p.m. - in my clothes, no less, and slept until 8:30 this morning. I got up and said today's the day, I've got to do something.
                I hope you are seeing some improvement DebbieB. Sounds like depression is playing a role. It all kind of comes hand in hand.

Comment

CBD

I'm unsure how to reach out to all who've tried.
                  I swear by my indica CBD. Dr said use Indica (melt in da couch) was his way of keeping it clear to NOT use stevia. I eat candy bars to help me relax and sleep. IT WORKS. I also have the THC rub for the achy mucles. I noticed I'd been losing weight, well the "munchies" took care of that.
                  I only eat any of it at night when my day is done.
                  Just remember Stavia will help with moods but it more of a 'high'. Indica is a down feeling. Stress free for sure.

Comment

THC is still illegal in my state so I use CBD only instead of full spectrum. I wish I could get that stuff. I use greenroads out of Florida. Each box has a QR code that links you to purity/contamination test results. The also give a 50% discount to Vets so that helps a lot. I have noticed that it helps tremendously with my sleep and my irritability. YMMV. I take .5ml of the 550 bottle nightly.
                    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

CBD

There was a major article in the New York times magazine section on Sunday 5-14-19 on CBD. It was a 5 page article.. Very interesting.

Comment

What is YMMV?

Comment

Originally posted by GinnyRuth View Post
                          What is YMMV?
                          YMMV means "your mileage may vary"
                          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
                          X