Still on the Limbo plus new findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on the Limbo plus new findings

Hi everybody , I have a new MRI of neck and spine done. Haven’t have my dr appointment yet . It’s on June 13 , got to wait a little. The MRI doesn’t show MS but I still need it to discussed with my neurologist. But it suggested pulmonary masses or hepatic . So now I have to wait until that appointment. Will see what’s going on.

Originally posted by Aracelis70 View Post
    Hi everybody , I have a new MRI of neck and spine done. Haven’t have my dr appointment yet . It’s on June 13 , got to wait a little. The MRI doesn’t show MS but I still need it to discussed with my neurologist. But it suggested pulmonary masses or hepatic . So now I have to wait until that appointment. Will see what’s going on.
    Hi Aracelis70

Thanks for the update.

How are you doing with your symptoms? Is your left eye any better?

I hope you have had some relief from your headaches and leg pain.

Good luck at your appointment on June 13.

Let us know what you find out, and keep us informed as to how you are doing.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

You've been in limbo for a few months. I hope you receive a dx soon.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X