Eye Twitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eye Twitching

Just wondering if anyone knows if eye twitching is related to MS. I know it's common for anyone's eye to twitch from time to time. But my eye has been twitching off and on for about 4 days and it's pretty constant.

I've had MS for years and never experienced this before. It's just bothersome more than anything. Just wondered if it could be MS related.

Thank you for your time.
    Hope you are all having a good day.
    Lynn, Proud Gold Star Mom of
    Cpl Christopher W. Belchik
    KIA IRAQ August 22, 2004

eye lid itch

i have a really weird eye condition going on my eye lid itches from my nerves. When I put cold on it it goes away ..( no not alergies ) I feel it's from the tecfidera I take Wow Do you take any meds ?

Comment

Eye Twitching

Yes, I have eye twitching rather frequently. At least once a month I would guess, and it usually lasts a few days. I have previously searched the message board on this issue, and we certainly aren't alone! I haven't found any correlation with anything I do (or don't do). I am not currently on a DMT (I'm secondary progressive and currently on a drug holiday), however on numerous meds to treat my symptoms. Like many have said, it's more annoying than anything. I'd love to hear from others if they've found a correlation to any drug - and, perhaps more importantly, anything to resolve the twitching when it occurs.

Comment

Working...
      X