Continuing Disability Review Report Long Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing Disability Review Report Long Form

Hi everybody, I have a following question, should the SSA-454-BK form be filled by hand, or I can use pdf version of the form fill it on computer and print it out. I have a very bad handwriting and have no one to ask.
    Thank you.
    Michael.

If you are computer literate enough to use the PDF form, I'd suggest that. I prefer to use technology whenever I can, although sometimes I require assistance from my hubby.

Best wishes in the process of filling out all of this paperwork.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by moganesi View Post
      Hi everybody, I have a following question, should the SSA-454-BK form be filled by hand, or I can use pdf version of the form fill it on computer and print it out. I have a very bad handwriting and have no one to ask.
      Thank you.
      Michael.
      Hi Michael

I would guess that they prefer type over handwriting, for easier readability.

Not sure, but there may be a signature line, which should be done with handwriting, if possible.

Good Luck!
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

If you can type the answers into a PDF, that is your best option. The adjuster will be able to read your answers (always a plus) and you can normally type more information in the space allowed than you can write.
        Attorney Jamie R. Hall's practice is focused on assisting individuals with claims and appeals for Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability benefits. He has assisted claimants nationwide, approximately half of whom are MS patients, from his Pennsylvania and Ohio locations. **No attorney/client relationship is created by this communication, and information provided herein is not a substitute for formal advisement.**

Comment

Working...
        X