Trying to get on chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to get on chat

I updated my Firefox and am still getting a message which tells me I cannot get on chat :-(
    Peace to all,
    LM
    RRMS 11/11/2005, SPMS 20011 (guess I 'graduated')

Hi Fishytrout - please email tech support at technicalsupport@msworld.org and let them know what the problem is. I know they have been working on the site as others have been having some problems too. They will give you better advice than the moderators can here.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you Seasha
      Peace to all,
      LM

Comment

Originally posted by Fishytrout View Post
        I updated my Firefox and am still getting a message which tells me I cannot get on chat :-(
        Hi Fishytrout,

Have you been able to get on to chat? If not please try clearing your cache and restarting your computer. Have you tried a different browser as firefox and chrome should work well.

Thank you,
        Lisa
        Lolli_pOP
        Creative Center Director
        Content Management Director
        Social Media Administrator

Comment

Lollipop
          Thank you for your message here. I am trying both Chrome and Firefox and still cannot get on (I thought i had the other day but guess I didn't) I watched the tutorials here but my MS brain is so bad I can not understand how to do it. I donlt know what else to do.
          Peace to all,
          LM

Comment

Originally posted by Fishytrout View Post
            Lollipop
            Thank you for your message here. I am trying both Chrome and Firefox and still cannot get on (I thought i had the other day but guess I didn't) I watched the tutorials here but my MS brain is so bad I can not understand how to do it. I donlt know what else to do.
            Hi Fishytrout,

Can you please let me know what you see when you click on chat? Does it give you an option to choose? Such as Java, Flash and Mobile?

If so which one are you choosing? Can you please try using Flash and see what happens and let me know?

Thank you!
            Lisa
            Lolli_pOP
            Creative Center Director
            Content Management Director
            Social Media Administrator

Comment

Working...
            X