Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injection Rotation app, that reminds, etc on MS injections

Hello, everyone.
    My name is Andrew and I have MS. For the last couple of years I am using Copaxone 40mg injections, which work good for me. What I like – no deadly side effects like in some other types like Tesabry and such. Anyways, when i switched to Copaxone 40mg, I faced a problem of actually tracking the locations of the injections. You need to inject yourself 3 times a week, and rotate 6 or 7 locations, each of which has sub-locations. Before it was simple – every Monday you inject in left hip, every Tuesday – right hip, and so on. Now its a floating schedule, and it’s complex.

But, after spending some time, I found an answer – there is an app for iPhones, iPads –
    Injection Tracker & Scheduler, that actually helps with that rotation issue, notifications, and even tracking the medication supply.

I am using it and finally can get rid of bunch of papers that I was using to track the injections, and bunch of time that I spent on it!
    Hope it will help other as well.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
Working...
X