Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is happening with HSCT and Dr. Sadiq's stem cell treatments ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is happening with HSCT and Dr. Sadiq's stem cell treatments ?

I've been trying to find out the results and other particulars about HSCT and MSC-NP therapy but the outcomes of these clinical trials seem to be invisible.
    I've been following HSCT since I found George Goss' blog a few years ago.
    Is there anyone on this board that can point me to the results ? What are the outcomes ? How many patients have been treated ? How many patients died from the treatments ?

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
    I've been trying to find out the results and other particulars about HSCT and MSC-NP therapy but the outcomes of these clinical trials seem to be invisible.
    I've been following HSCT since I found George Goss' blog a few years ago.
    Is there anyone on this board that can point me to the results ? What are the outcomes ? How many patients have been treated ? How many patients died from the treatments ?
    Hi JerryD

In February (2018) WheelchairKamikaze did a two part interview with Dr. Saud Sadiq about the stem cell treatment and results.

Both parts of the interview are on his blog.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Some results of the phase 1 trial can be found here https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.c...ell-treatment/

In case you're interested, Phase 2 of the trial begins June 1st, 2018 and the estimated primary completion date is set for November 2020 with the estimated study completion set for 2023. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...55365#contacts
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks for your responses, Koko and Seasha. I am increasingly frustrated by the slow pace of reporting of these clinical trials outcomes.
        Dr. Burt has been developing HSCT and treating MS patients since before 2000 ( in clinical trials ) yet there is precious little info, that I can find, regarding the demographic make-up of the study participants. To this day, I have no idea of fatalities or serious injury of any study participants . I want to know where this info is reported. Hope to find something, soon.

Comment

Working...
        X