Pt rough on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pt rough on me

Hello,second time for pt and I have to say it was pretty rough. I have Spms supposed to be here next week, I quess I’ll stick it out. I just want to get start feeling better,I quess I just need your support.thank you.Dave

Originally posted by Carlyle View Post
    Hello,second time for pt and I have to say it was pretty rough. I have Spms supposed to be here next week, I quess I’ll stick it out. I just want to get start feeling better,I quess I just need your support.thank you.Dave
    Dave

We're rooting for you!

Good luck!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Yes it can be rough but for me it was worth it. Try to keep going. and I hope you feel better soon.
      God Bless Us All

Comment

It's so true! It can be rough at the beginning, but as time goes on and you get those muscles reconditioned, it will go smoother.

The important thing to do is practice the exercises at home! Even beyond when the sessions end. It's so easy to let the practice go by the wayside afterwards, but then you have to start at ground zero again.

You go, Dave!! Glad you are doing this and we are here to help cheer you on.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Carlyle,

Seasha and the others voiced the encouragement that should help you overcome any inertia.

Think of it as a diet. The true definition is ongoing, not something we go on for the reunion or the upcoming beach season.

Start slow, take note of the things the PT ask of you. Then as Seasha said: practice them... ESPECIALLY the one or two things that seem impossible. With time, it and you will improve. Not saying you'll make the cut as a Marvel superhero but you will have accomplished something.

Good habits take about 3 months to develop. Stick with it. It will become the best thing you could do for yourself.

Jer

Comment

Thanks for your encouragement Dave

Comment

Working...
            X