No announcement yet.

Dazed and confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And tonight, for no reason, the burning is back with a vengeance. Both arms are on fire.

Comment

Well I got my results today and although frustrating, it’s good news. Both MRIs are perfectly normal. Not sure what to think at this point but he ordered a few new blood tests as well as a nerve conduction test.

Comment

Originally posted by Locoelectrician View Post
        Well I got my results today and although frustrating, it’s good news. Both MRIs are perfectly normal. Not sure what to think at this point but he ordered a few new blood tests as well as a nerve conduction test.
        Thanks for the update, David.

Having perfectly normal MRI results is good news.

Also, it's good to know that your neuro is continuing on with the search for answers.

Good luck and keep us informed as to what is going on.

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

That’s good news

Originally posted by Locoelectrician View Post
          Im glad the results came good. I understand you still want to get answers about why your symptoms . Hang in there .

Comment

Working...
          X