just looking for some suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just looking for some suggestion

okay i am trying to change of my eating habits and here are some of the problems i am having......i can't eat nuts because they stick in my dentures and i am trying not to suck on candy however i always have to have something to suck on and i am looking for suggestions on what i should do.....

Hi diguilio

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
    i can't eat nuts because they stick in my dentures
    You could eat nut butters instead of the nuts - peanut butter, almond butter, cashew butter.

Originally posted by diguilio View Post
    i am trying not to suck on candy however i always have to have something to suck on and i am looking for suggestions on what i should do.....
    Do you have to suck on something because of a dry mouth? There are products on the market that supposedly relieve dry mouth, if that is your issue.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Would sucking on ice cubes help you? I remember you asking this question before and here is the thread you started https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...ED-XOME-ADVICE

Have you talked with your Dr. or neurologist about this? Just curious. Hope you can find an answer as to why you feel this need?

Please take care!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X