Couch potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couch potato

Hi, I don’t want to do nothing or go anywhere I’m happy on couch or in bed.should I be this way?Please somebody find a cure,I’m praying for this all the Time.

No. You should not be this way.

If you are physically able to get up, do it. Walk? Do it.

We only get one life and we take what we get. The ability to face up to our mortality is key to living a good life! Get up and live the life you've been given, as best as you can.

You already have been given all you need, its inside. You need only to act on it.

You can't do that on a couch.

Comment

Lift is a Gift!

I used to feel the same way.
      I knew I was depressed.
      I started painting again and getting out from time to time.
      I found that the less I moved, the less I wanted to move and the less I could move.
      I turn 70 today and I want to live the life I have been given. I am taking my own advice:
      "Enjoy your life".
      Positive Possibilities

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
        No. You should not be this way.
        If you are physically able to get up, do it. Walk? Do it.
        I agree with 50279 although I understand the question. Once the MS got in my spine (SPMS) I started using a cane and in stores I always took a scooter. I don't go to Fitness19 anymore although I still pay and I hate myself for that. Financial issues.

But one thing I did change is to stop using a cane, and every time we go to Costco or HEB I walk. Never a scooter, never a cane. And I found that after awhile i got a little stronger although this summer I'm getting worse again but I'm still walking. However, I find myself unable to pick up the phone and cold call prospects. One thing at a time I guess.

Comment

Working...
        X