New pain in left arm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pain in left arm.

Last two days very intermittent stabbing pain in forearm and upper arm. It’s a quick pain and then it goes away for a while of course it scares me my instant that is something cardiac but I’ve been checked out for cardiac stuff three times and they always tell me everything‘s OK if they feel it’s just the MS

I recently in the last year started having severe panic attacks as well. Being treated with low size Aprazolam Or that but I only use it when I really need it and I do you have medication on hand for pain which I’m also very careful I have and I always have been

Has anyone else had this kind of pain or they felt they could be cardiac but in fact it was MS

Been very down the last few months. The MS progressed and I have been feeling worse and there’s really not a whole lot that can be done about it but this pain does concern me I just don’t want to go back to the doctor and waste more money and time and be told the same thing I just wanna there’s other people I have experience this

Thank you so much for your time
    ♥️

Ms is a pain

Hi ,yes I have stabbing pains various parts of my body.Been told ms cause it. We are going through a lot of stuff people just don’t get it

Comment

Working...
    X