Ocrevus- So confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus- So confused

My neurologist took me off Avonex pen and wants to start me on Ocrevus. I am going to an infusion facility next Friday for an exam, to hopefully start this new MS medication in the upcoming weeks. I am very confused as their are pros and cons with this medication. Is anyone on Ocrevus? I would love to hear your feedback. Any side effects or positive results?

Hello bluesatin,

My first two half dose I felt tired after the infusion which I think was the Benadryl and sitting in a chair for 5.5 hours. I did not have any side effects. After the first 6 mo. infusion that night my leg, hands and arms started burning really bad. I took my bedtime medicine and sent to sleep, the next day I was fine.

Wishing you the best.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Feel better now

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
      Hello bluesatin,

My first two half dose I felt tired after the infusion which I think was the Benadryl and sitting in a chair for 5.5 hours. I did not have any side effects. After the first 6 mo. infusion that night my leg, hands and arms started burning really bad. I took my bedtime medicine and sent to sleep, the next day I was fine.

Wishing you the best.
      Thanks so much. What positive results have you had since you have been taking Ocrevus? For example if you have had MS numbness and tingling, or stiffness has that since improved since you have been on Ocrevus? Would love to hear the positive results if ay.

Comment

I haven't had any change in my sx's good or bad. The positive is I haven't had a relapse.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by REG53 View Post
          I haven't had any change in my sx's good or bad. The positive is I haven't had a relapse.
          I am happy to hear that you haven't had a relapse, or any worsening in your symptoms. That is very positive. Makes me remain positive in regards to giving Ocrevus a try. Thanks much.

Comment

Working...
          X