Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus! ? On or tried & got worse

Hi
    I am considering getting on the drug ocrevus.

I am wondering if anyone has taken it before. Or takes it now and seems that they have gotten worse and wish they never changed the drug from which they were on!
    Or if they know anyone or read that it can do that...

If on and r so glad that u are please let me know!
    [

:sun: LIGHT and LOVE --Stacey

DX-1997(17)
    RX-97-06(All-BARC(and)Rebif again!

Failed copaxone and gilenya, now on Ocrevus- Today marks the one year anniversary- and I am so glad that I switched. Have had three doses - four if you include the halved first dosing. No regrets.

Comment

Curios about positive results

Originally posted by Temagami View Post
      Failed copaxone and gilenya, now on Ocrevus- Today marks the one year anniversary- and I am so glad that I switched. Have had three doses - four if you include the halved first dosing. No regrets.
      Hi, Glad to hear that you have no regrets switching to Ocrevus. Any positive results? Do you have an improvement in your MS symptoms since taking this medication? I would love to hear about it, as my doctor wants to start me on Ocrevus.

Comment

Hello somalee, I had my first 6 mo infusion in Jan. and so far I a happy with it. I have not had any change in my sx's, good or bad.

Wishing you the best.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

No relapses whereas before I was having 2 per year. No new brain lesions. (don´t know about spinal as I´ve not had a spinal MRI in over a year) A skin patch of paraesthesia went away after 5 years of non-stop weird sensation. Other sx have not improved, but have not gotten worse.

Comment

Great ?

Originally posted by somalee View Post
            Hi
            I am considering getting on the drug ocrevus.

I am wondering if anyone has taken it before. Or takes it now and seems that they have gotten worse and wish they never changed the drug from which they were on!
            Or if they know anyone or read that it can do that...

If on and r so glad that u are please let me know!
            This is exanctly my question. Thx.

Comment

Not happy

Hi Somalee
              I am PPMS, Couple days ago I had my third infusion of Ocrevus .
              Before switching to Ocrevus , I failed on Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif and Tysabri 😡

Since I switched to Ocrevus my symptoms has worsened

Since I’m PP so can’t tell how would I progress if was NOT on Ocrevus but haven’t benefit from Ocrevus At All.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X