Vision issues not sure if ms related?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vision issues not sure if ms related?

So for the past year I have tried a few different eye Drs and many different contacts but still bad vision. My left eye is always blurry my dr says it's the right contact she's not sure what's going on. Asked Neuro and he said not ms related? So I guess I'm on my own😡

Eye problems

Ive had rrms for the last 18 yrs and in the last yr I have had the same problems with my left eye. Ive been to many doctors and they cant find anything wrong but I can see it at my end weird I say I still think its ms related they really don’t know everything about this disease I hope this helps you feel less alone.

Comment

Originally posted by NLay View Post
      So for the past year I have tried a few different eye Drs and many different contacts but still bad vision. My left eye is always blurry my dr says it's the right contact she's not sure what's going on. Asked Neuro and he said not ms related? So I guess I'm on my own😡
      If your eye is always blurry and you are not getting answers from your current opthamologist(s), maybe you need to see another doctor. It is only possible to speculate based on unfortunately extensive personal experience, but I guess your eye doctor ruled out any inflammation and cataracts?
      All the best, ~G

Comment

Working...
      X