Need to change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to change

Hi all, it's been awhile since I've been on here, and looking for advice. So I've been diagnosed for 7 years now, and been pretty lucky and only have had 4 relapses (currently going thru one) and think I may need to change my meds. Currently on rebif, and use to be on copaxone which worked well, till it didn't. Trying to decide on what to switch to next. For those that went with ocrevus how is the patient payment assistance, how difficult is it to get on, etc? Any input on anything is appreciated, thank you.

Not sure re: Ocrevus but...

My 2015/2016 Lemtrada experience was satisfactory on cost.
    Genzyme payment assistance was really good and my cost was low. Don't remember off-hand how my medical insurance helped but do remember a push by Genzyme to assist.

Comment

I was on Avonex then Rebif for 6 years. Been on Tysabri, 7 the year. Really like it, have been stable. If you are JCV negative, I would consider it.

Good luck to you.
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Thanks for the input. Think I'm going to stick with rebif and just go up in dosage (was at 22mg going to 44mg) and check mri and see how that is and go from there.

Comment

Working...
        X