How MSWorld looks unless I log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How MSWorld looks unless I log in

All of the forums say private. If I click on a forum to view Threads I can't view them. When I log in it'd fine.

I have the same problem with my PC as well as my Phone and they have different operating systems.

This is the view from my PC. Please note all of them say Private.

General Questions and Answers
    For learning, sharing your experience, and exchanging information about MS. Please discuss medications in the "Medications & Treatments" forum, and natural supplements in "Nutrition and Supplements"forum, which can be found in "The Wellness Room".

Threads

Private

MS Symptoms and Treatments
    Discussing the symptoms that are associated with MS and the medical treatments you use to ease these symptoms.

Threads

Private

Limbo Landers, Newly Diagnosed, RR or Progressive forms of MS
    This includes 4 sub forums to share your thoughts & experiences whether you are in Limbo, Newly DX , Relapsing Remitting or Progressive forms of MS

Threads

Private

Medications & Treatments
    For discussing medications and all treatment methods

Threads

Private

NMO and Other Disorders
    A place to discuss NMO and other disorders.

Threads

Private

The Wellness Room
    Join the talk about: Nutrition and Supplements, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy, The Good Life/Media Center and Recipes

Threads

Private

Assistive Devices, Technology, and Useful Tips
    “For people without a disability, technology makes things easier. For people with a disability, technology makes things possible!” Christina Chamberlain, Assistive Technology Professional, is here to answer your questions.

Threads

Private

Military Veterans with MS
    For members of the Military and their families to discuss MS issues.

Threads

Private

"I Can Relate" Room
    This forum is for Women, Men, Seniors, the LGBTQ community, Teens and Young Adults. All specific to your issues while living with MS.

Threads

Private

The Family Room
    A place to discuss the Family Life including Relationships, Caregivers and Parenting with MS.

Threads

Private

Technical Support & Website Info
    For discussing how to use MSWorld features and help in solving any technical difficulties.

Threads

Private

Social Security Disability
    A place to have your SSDI and LTD questions answered by MSW volunteer, Attorney Jamie Hall.

Threads

Private

The Secretive and Confidential Symptom Room
    A place for you to speak about those symptoms that aren't so easy to talk about, like Urinary & Bowel Issues and Sexual Dysfunction.

Threads

Private

Employment and MS
    Discussions about employment related issues and MS are welcome in this forum.

Threads

Private

Worldwide MS
    For all of those living with MS around the world to join together and support one another.

Threads

Private

Archive
    Not for Posting

Threads
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

happens to me too

I just logged off to see if this happens to me, and sure enough, all the forum threads say Private, when logged off.

Don't think that it's supposed to be that way - it never was that way before.

In other words, one would have to join as a member in order to see what MSWorld is like?
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
      In other words, one would have to join as a member in order to see what MSWorld is like?
      Yes, you need to be a logged in member to view anything. Not sure what has happened.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Me too! Anyone else?

Comment

Yes, me too! I just sent tech support an email so hopefully they will be aware of the problem and can fix it. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you Tech Support for fixing MSWorld!
            Diagnosed 1984

Comment

Working...
            X