Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternatives

To do online tutoring, I have heard that there are work arounds for having to use a head set, like using some type of speaker. Can anyone provide details? Thank you.

Think we need a little more detail on what you currently use (device type, wired vs wireless, etc.)

For example I use external wired speakers for my laptop that connect thru the laptop headphone jack.

I'm sure someone here can help.

Comment

Alternatives

You can purchase speakers that connect to your computer. Another alternative, if your computer has Bluetooth, is a set of Trekz headphones. https://aftershokz.com/products/trekz-titanium

These are amazing headphones that don't go into your ear. They use bone conduction to transfer sounds to your hears and they rest very comfortably on the sides of your head. They also have a very good microphone so you can talk to your students. I have tried them and they really work. I like the fact that you can still easily hear everything going on in your background because your ears are not plugged up. Trekz are also available through Amazon.

Comment

Working...
      X