PLEASE HELP MSWORLD CHAT!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP MSWORLD CHAT!!!?

HELLO THIS IS GOLDFISH FROM MSWORLD CHAT, I AM ASKING FOR HELP IN CONTINUEING A GREAT ASSET TO OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM ON MS WORLD PLEASE
    VISIT OUR CHAT ROOM?
    THANK YOU .GOLDFISH

Goldfish,

Glad you appear to enjoy the chat room.

I would join you there except for the problem of typing... one finger causes a slow response time. Years ago, even when my typing was a bit better, I was accused of not caring or not interested or not even present by others while I attempt to respond.

So... I gave up... guess the boards are the place for me. Best of luck!

Jer

Comment

Same for me. By the time I typ a response the conversation is moved on. I’m way to slow but thanks for the invite
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

maybe

chat has changed a lot over time, and maybe it would be better for those that are slower typing.

Sorry, it has not worked for you two in the past.
        God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

I also tried chat and it moved way to fast for me as well. I would love to have instant access to support and information. I would be willing to try it again, but I am a beginner.

Comment

Please also

give those that are chatting the idea, that it needs to be slow for you.

I know some have, told us.
            God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

I pop in

when I can, & have some privacy. Nobody at home gets why I like to be in there. Working as much as I do, it's tough. Too often, nobody's there. Honestly, this is an asset that needs to be taken more advantage of.

Comment

Re Chat room

Hello, I am an old member with a new account. I used to be in the chat room a lot! I enjoyed it very much. When the chat room was full it was hard to keep up. I think it is very valuable and I plan to pop in around noon every day eastern standard time. Hope to see someone there!

Comment

Chat won't let me in

I tried clicking on the chat button and get a !message that I can't access it until my account is approved, and that I might need to register. I've been registered for several years.

Moderators - can you please help?

Thanks!
                  Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by cptmelissa View Post
                    I tried clicking on the chat button and get a !message that I can't access it until my account is approved, and that I might need to register. I've been registered for several years.

Moderators - can you please help?

Thanks!
                    cptmellisa ~

Let TechSupport know and they should be able to help you:

TechnicalSupport@msworld.org
                    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Spoke too soon

Originally posted by wheelzip View Post
                      Hello, I am an old member with a new account. I used to be in the chat room a lot! I enjoyed it very much. When the chat room was full it was hard to keep up. I think it is very valuable and I plan to pop in around noon every day eastern standard time. Hope to see someone there!
                      UPDATE Since posting this I have found my biological Father and some of his relatives. Needless to say I have been quite involved in communication with them. I apologize for my lack of presence since then. My plan is to be back on chat more frequently, maybe not every day since the weather is better here now and I can finally go outside and play but I will pop in and out.

Comment

Exclamation mark

Hey, SgtBill here,
                        Whenever I try to log in to chat all I get is an " ! " in the middle of the chat window.
                        Nothing else.
                        Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by SgtBill View Post
                          Hey, SgtBill here,
                          Whenever I try to log in to chat all I get is an " ! " in the middle of the chat window.
                          Nothing else.
                          Any ideas?
                          Hi SgtBill ~

Let tech support know your issues with chat, and hopefully they can help. Good luck!

TechnicalSupport@msworld.org
                          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by SgtBill View Post
                            Hey, SgtBill here,
                            Nothing else.
                            Any ideas?
                            Hi SgtBill,

Can you please let us know the browser and device you are using? Please try clearing your cache and restarting your computer and let us know if you still have the same issue.

Thank you,
                            Lisa
                            Lolli_pOP
                            Creative Center Director
                            Content Management Director
                            Social Media Administrator

Comment

Working...
                            X