Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parasthesia, severe memory problems. Coordination issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasthesia, severe memory problems. Coordination issues.

I'm waiting on MRI results but I have constant/near constant occipital neuralgia. I've developed eye pain in the past two weeks and have severe memory issues. What really gets me down is the fullness in my head that accompanies the neuralgia. I started having spontaneous panic attacks in 2014 so I'm WELL acquainted with those sensations. I've never felt these things before and it's bordering on hard to soldier on. Any advice for neuralgia/head pressure?

Thanks.

David B.

Originally posted by Artemis1066 View Post
    I'm waiting on MRI results but I have constant/near constant occipital neuralgia. I've developed eye pain in the past two weeks and have severe memory issues. What really gets me down is the fullness in my head that accompanies the neuralgia. I started having spontaneous panic attacks in 2014 so I'm WELL acquainted with those sensations. I've never felt these things before and it's bordering on hard to soldier on. Any advice for neuralgia/head pressure?

Thanks.

David B.
    Hi David and welcome to MSWorld ~

Sorry to learn that you are going through a rough time.

The symptoms that you describe sound like they would be very difficult to cope with.

I've had eye pain, but it was short lived, thankfully.

I've not experienced any major neuralgia head pressure, to speak of.

Can your doctor prescribe any medication for that?

In any case, hopefully the pressure subsides soon.

Let us know what you find out with your MRI results.

If you have any more questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help, if we can.

Wishing you the best.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X