Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one have joint paid from Copaxone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samanthaelizabeth View Post
    I don't understand your question.

Are you referring to patient assistance? Shared Solutions, the patient support group for copaxone, pays my $30 copay each month.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Do you mean joint pain? I was on this for 6+ years and never had problem with joint pain.
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I took Copaxone for seven years. Not so much joint pain as repeated injections in the thigh, butt, and stomach pain. Still have painful lumps and bumps after three years. Gilenya is what it is. I wasn’t expecting improvement. Plus side, no more injections. 👍👍👍

Comment

Ohhh! Joint pain.
          No. But site injection pain. I only rotate to 4 sites in my abdomen. Hips, thighs and arms are too painful.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

I had severe joint pain for a few minutes during IPIRs, but not other times.
            dx: RRMS 8/2010; rx: Tecfidera 2/2016; Copaxone 8/2010

Comment

Joint pain and stiffness started when switched to generic Glatiramer

My insurance no longer covers the trade named Copaxone. So I was switched to the Mylan brand of Glatiramer Acetate (40 MG) about 3 weeks ago. Two weeks ago, I started noticing joint stiffness and pain. It is to the point now that it is hard to straighten my fingers all the way at times. My knees hurt when I stand up. My back has started hurting. I did not feel this way 3 weeks ago before I was switched to the generic brand.

Anyone else noticed any issues with generic?

Thanks!!
              Melissa

Comment

Working...
              X