Low Dose Naltrexone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Dose Naltrexone

I am diagnosed with CIS (clinically isolated syndrome). They have me one low does naltrexone. I researched it and found that this is sometimes used to treat MS. Has/is anyone taking it? Results? Side effects?

Originally posted by mathgirl24 View Post
    I am diagnosed with CIS (clinically isolated syndrome). They have me one low does naltrexone. I researched it and found that this is sometimes used to treat MS. Has/is anyone taking it? Results? Side effects?
    I have been taking 1.5 mg of LDN for a little over a year now. Results have been great and side effects are none.
    The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

That's the same dosage I'm on. I have felt better lately. I'm also on some other supplements. So it's hard to tell which ones are actually helping or if it is the whole combination.

Comment

Following.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X