Ocrevus @ 6 monrhs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocrevus @ 6 monrhs

Just had my full dose infusion @ 6 months. So far I feel good, still doing the 2 hour observation.

Glad you are doing well.

Just had my 6 months on the 22nd. I had a rough night afterward, feeling better now.

Wishing you well.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Neuro visit after my 6 mo. infusion

Since starting ocrevus, my balance is so much better! I'm walking around
      the house without any cane at all. (Not outside the house though).
      So we went to my follow up appointment after my 6 mo. infusion and an MRI. I was so
      excited to show her how my balance was more stable, and I was able to walk outside using
      a regular cane, and not my quad cane.
      The first thing she says is, "How are you feeling?" And she had this concerned
      look on her face. I'm all happy and tell her I'm feeling quite good.
      Then she turns the computer screen around to show us my MRI results.
      I got a new lesion! And not like a little speck, a pretty big one!
      I just slumped in my chair, and looked at my husband. We both said, "What? How is this....?"

I dunno-I was bummed, but there is nothing to be done about it now. I go for my
      next MRI in July and get labs done around the last week in June. Then I will
      go to see my neuro again to see the results of that MRI, a few weeks before my
      next scheduled infusion. If there are more lesions, we have to make some
      changes. I don't even know what I would switch to if I had to switch.
      I still feel good-so it doesn't make any sense!

I've looked around online, and I haven't seen any posts or topics about patients where
      Ocrevus didn't help. I'll just keep on keepin' on, because what else can I do?
      Dx 11/09
      Aubagio since 09/15

Comment

Sorry that your day to day reality did not match up with the MRI. Did you have an MRI right before starting Ocrevus for comparison? I hope that your next MRI shows that the lesion has decreased so you may stay on Ocrevus.

Comment

That's great news about your bal. improving and I'm sorry you have a new lesion and I hope you don't have to stop ocrevus.

I've had my 6mo but haven't had a mri accept before I started. I haven't had a relapse but I haven't seen any of my sx's improving.

I wish you all the best.
          God Bless Us All

Comment

Thank you Temagami and REG53. I hope you start noticing a change
            in your symptoms soon REG53!

I did have a MRI before starting Ocrevus, so we did have something to compare it to.
            It's a bummer, but like I said, I FEEL good. So I better enjoy it while it lasts

Take care ^.^
            Dx 11/09
            Aubagio since 09/15

Comment

Working...
            X