Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 1/11/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin For 1/11/18

Hi Everyone. Where was everyone for the week of the 4th? I hope people are not giving up so early in2018. Now is the time to buckle down and try to get rid of those unwanted pounds. Let’s make this a stellar year in the weight department. I have faith in each and everyone of you.

I can’t believe it. I lost 2 more pounds this week and now weigh 113.5. I truly did not expect this. Strangely my pants are still too tight. I will try to lose half a pound this week which would put me at the low end of my goal.

Agate, I am sorry to see you missing again this week. I do hope you are o.k.

Mamabug, looking forward to seeing you back. Best wishes.

Hsmaldo, sorry to miss you again this week and hope you are doing well and that we will see you this week.

Msgijo, that is a nice loss. Good going. I am sorry your AIC is not where it should be. I hope you can get it under control. Keep up the good work.

Poohb3ar, sorry to miss you and hope all is well. I hope the Holidays were all that you hoped for.

kbragg60, sorry we did not hear from you this week. I hope you managed to put on a couple of pounds.

abidingjones, sorry to miss you this week and hope we will see you soon.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for over 15 years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week:

Dr. Oz says: “Aim for 32 ½ inches or less for women and 35 inches or less for men.” He is referring to waist measurement.

Weight Loss Results:

Total Loss:

3.4pounds by two members. This is a very positive way to start out the New Year. May we all continue on the bright path.

Total Gain:

0 pounds reported. I hope people aren’t avoiding the painful truth.

Stayed The Same:

0 members. As we know, staying the same truly is success, including for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses.

4054.21 is the total weight loss for the past 15+ years. We hit a new milestone. We now have lost over two tons for which we should be proud. That truly is phenomenal.

I am back on the see-saw again . I gained half a pound to put me over range at 119.5.

I have been under the weather and eating is something where I just grab whatever is there and eat . And I waited too long to place the last cake in the freezer, and am now eating it too .

I will attempt to lose the half pound that I picked up this week for next week's weigh - in.

And since I have no idea what my waist measurement is I will attempt to check that out also.

Good luck dropping pounds everyone. But make sure to stay safe and warm!

Comment

Working...
    X